AFL MAESTRO (FOOTBALL)
Dramatically Develops & Improves: Kicking – Drop Punt / Torpedo / Snap / Check, Handpassing & Bouncing a Football!
- The Football is perfect for young players because:
- The Top Half of the Football has ‘U’ shaped coloured markings to show you hand positions to hold the Football so you can execute the skill.
- The Coloured areas on the Bottom Half of the Football show the correct contact points for the Foot or Hand on the Football so the Kick, Handpass & Bounce can be executed.
- It develops their knowledge of where to hold the Football and where to make contact with the Football to move it in a desired direction while competing the skill.
- The AFL Maestro is perfect for coaches who may not have a lot of football experience. Coaches and parents will understand the basic skills because it’s so simple to use.
- Players are able to teach themselves while enhancing and further developing a variety of skills.