Schools find our programs:
- Value adding.
- Align with the commitment to the physical development of each child, which in turn impacts on emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual growth.
- Assists them in providing the specified time allowance for physical activity within the school week.
- A source of practical assistance in developing physical health and wellbeing.
- Support Catholic Schools meet the QCS component criteria, related to:
- Student wellbeing.
- Staff wellbeing.
- School Family and Community Relationships.