TENNIS MAESTRO (WHISTLE)
Dramatically Develops & Improves: A Topspin Forehand & Topspin Backhand stroke in Tennis!
- The Tennis Maestro is perfect for young players because:
- When the player completes the correct stroke the Tennis Maestro will make a soft Whistle sound.
- The Tennis Maestro offers instant auditory feedback.
- To make the Whistle sound – The player needs to swing their racquet with a Backswing, Contact Point and Follow Through with the required Racquet Speed.
- The Tennis Maestro is the ideal ‘Training Partner’ because the player can swing the racquet and perform the Topspin Forehand and Topspin Backhand with or without a ball because when the Tennis Maestro whistles it enhance the correct technique while reinforcing good muscle memory.
- Players, coaches and parents will understand its basic usage because it’s so simple to use.
- Players are able to teach themselves while enhancing and further developing their Topspin strokes.