After-School Balls, Body & Brains:
Fundamental Movement Skill Programs have been proven to assist children’s academic success, physical coordination, spacial and social awareness and self esteem, whilst providing structured physical activity!
Our FUN Balls Body & Brains programs focus on learning the basic skills with Maximum Participation. It’s all about Learning to Move & Moving to Learn.
- All Sessions are coordinated by Physical Education Teachers and run by Physical Education Specialists or Qualified Coaches.
- All Teachers, Specialists and Coaches have their Working with Children Check Certification.
- There are approximately 6 – 8 Sessions per program.
- Each Session is 1 hour in length.
- The program venue is on the School Grounds and is straight After-School on a set day per week.
- Payment for each program can be made in cash, cheque, credit card or direct deposit.